State agency click-ons

Status
Not open for further replies.

ai8o

Brachiating Tetrapod
When I first try to use any of the four clickon boxes (state angency, go to county,etc) on the state pages for North Carolina or South Carolina the the box is empty. I tap the box and a drop down menu appears, and I tap the item I want, and the box is populated, but I do not get forwarded until I tap the down arrow or the box again.

After I look at the data, and I want to see other data, I go back to the state page with the clickons where the clickon box is still populated with my previous request. I then tap the clickon box and the drop down list appears for a second, but it will not allow me to pick a new listing, instead it just forwards me to my previous data request. I cannot clear the box to enter a new listing.

I am using an
IPad 2 and Safari as my browser.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I use Chrome and am able to browse all around NC and SC back and forth just as well as with all the other states, no problems whatsoever. I think you are having issues with your browser. Trying clearing your cache.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is an issue with mobile touch devices - I find with the iPad you need to touch twice on the drop down menu item to get it to load.

In any case, not acceptable - I'll be rolling out some fixes soon to help with mobile device support on the site (especially tablet support)

mlmummert

This is an issue with mobile touch devices - I find with the iPad you need to touch twice on the drop down menu item to get it to load.

In any case, not acceptable - I'll be rolling out some fixes soon to help with mobile device support on the site (especially tablet support)

Yes I have to do that double tap thing on my iPad. I never really thought it was a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.