New DSD+ Fast Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Just got my new version (1.090) a few minutes ago. No more need for VAC/VBA, audio is routed thru TCP.... How slick is that! Can't wait to dig into the other features....

DSDPlus

Emails are going out now (you are near the top of the list); others will take a few more minutes.

Enjoy the update, but try to not break it...

usafeedman

Great new function ! I made a donation yesterday and hope to receive it in the mail anytime soon. Thanks for your feedback Forts :)

racingfan360

Just testing the per-voice call audio recording, with metadata too.......looks very cool

cobraDIHO

I've received my copy also and plan to play with it this afternoon. Well done, DSDPlus team!

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I think you got the answer in the other thread you asked the same question in.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Where is the official site this can be downloaded from?

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Fast lane releases only come straight from the DSD+ team. There isn't a download site. Public releases can be found at dsdplus.com.

ansul1001

#1 Member
Ok now that the fast lane is up to version 1090 I have not noticed that the 1080 is available for download anywhere why has this software become private now if so that's to bad this sucks since it started out really good

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
1.080 was the previous (first) Fast Lane release. It's never been available for download anywhere. It's distributed by the DSDPlus team.

hamtrektng

Hi,

You don't suppose you have a copy of DSD+ that includes Basic Encryption decoding please?

If you know a link I can try then do please pm me

Thanks

D

DaveNF2G

There is no publicly (or legally) available software for decoding any sort of encryption. Such activity is unlawful everywhere on Earth.

The Fast Lane program provides advance betas to those who make a donation for development costs and sign up for the program.

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
V1.092 up and running fine. It still has the same tuning issue that I'm having; presumably nobody else is having the same issue? DSD+, have you been able to duplicate the issue?

I have tried switching the dongles, re-writing the line in the frequencies file, to no avail.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Hi,

You don't suppose you have a copy of DSD+ that includes Basic Encryption decoding please?

If you know a link I can try then do please pm me

Thanks

....or instead of asking people to PM you links to the software you could donate to the cause like the rest of us did. Each version is individually identifiable to its registered owner, so I know I'm not sharing my copy!

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Where can we donate and receive this at?

Status
Not open for further replies.