Dumb Motorola Guy Asking EDACS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartwright

As a lifelong Double M person, I recently decided to do some EDACS fishing. On the State of Florida SLERS EDACS Narrowband system with ESK, is there somewhere where I can find the SID for RR download? Trying to import into Unitrunker ver 32 which is running like a champ, but don't know where to find the SID for RR since EDACS doesn't like to announce who it is.

Motorola no problems ever but EDACS is new to me. Sorry for the stupid question but I did scour the topic unless I am blind now from all the reading.

Blessings

PS Yes I know its encrypted. I am not using it for that. Thanks

Last edited:

signal500

K4DPS
Premium Subscriber
As a lifelong Double M person, I recently decided to do some EDACS fishing. On the State of Florida SLERS EDACS Narrowband system with ESK, is there somewhere where I can find the SID for RR download? Trying to import into Unitrunker ver 32 which is running like a champ, but don't know where to find the SID for RR since EDACS doesn't like to announce who it is.

Motorola no problems ever but EDACS is new to me. Sorry for the stupid question but I did scour the topic unless I am blind now from all the reading.

Blessings

PS Yes I know its encrypted. I am not using it for that. Thanks

The system reports an ID of 32491.

Status
Not open for further replies.