BCD396XT Issues with ARC-XT Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobFrank

I just subscribed to premium membership today. I sent the Mass State Police System to my Scanner, it worked the first time, I had to reset the scanner cause I messed something up, now it will not detect any of the Mass State Police Trunked system. It picks up local channels and all but will not receive any of the Mass State System, what am I doing wrong?

teufler

just for giggles, try Freescan.. You are a premium member, you can download information. It will be a way to determine if Arc is the problem or the radio is the problem. Both programs are good and they work about the same.

garys

Premium Subscriber
It's hard to know what you might be doing wrong (if anything) without knowing what you have programmed for the MSP system.

Of course if you reset the scanner, you realize that you deleted all of your own programming and set the scanner to use the pre programmed information in it. Which is probably way out of date.

If you give us a general idea of what part of the state you are in, we can probably give you some pointers.

Also, the information at Scan New England is more accurate than what is in the DB here. You can't download it directly into your scanner, but you can use it to correct any outdated information in the RR DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.