St Thomas Fire Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Looks like St Thomas Fire have switched to MotoTRBO... I noticed last night I wasn't hearing any activity anymore. Sure enough:

Color Code 1
Time Slot 1
Group 101

Muxlow

Super Secret
I was in the area afew days ago and can confirm they were using this info.. They had an active day. Not sure if they have just the 1 talkgroup or two.. But herd lots of chatter and dispatch calls

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
As far as I can tell nothing has changed dispatch wise. Last I saw St Thomas PD are planning to go digital in 2018. No idea what technology, it was just listed in their budget forecast as 'secure digital radio system'.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
It's definitely one of the better sounding TRBO systems I've heard in my travels so far too. Audio is balanced very nicely and not all over the bloody place. I'm wondering if they are using all 2nd gen TRBO equipment with the better performing AGC.

moonbounce

Looks like St Thomas Fire have switched to MotoTRBO... I noticed last night I wasn't hearing any activity anymore. Sure enough:

Color Code 1
Time Slot 1
Group 101

When I lock on 154.445 Mhz and it becomes active it show as DMR on my computer screen, no Moto turbo , I wonder it I am picking up something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.