Metadata Unitrunker RTL820 sticks RadioFeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartwright

After numerous searches, I would like to know if metadata can be streamed via Unitrunker ver 32, with RTL sticks (not sdr#, but direct) using Radiofeed, in clear voice no DSP+ processing, but using VB Cable to route analog audio to RadioFeed.

All past references to ways or software are aged links or no longer found. Any help would be appreciated.

Running Win7 64 bit OS 8 core processor

Blessings!

rylvir

Feed Provider
This thread might better fit "Voice/Control Channel Decoding Software"

it would be awesome if UniTrunker had the ability to put the Receiver's "target" field in the of the Title bar of the Receiver window. This would allow RadioFeed to use that as a source for metadata.

Thanks to ScannerBox there is a really cool program called Trunking Recorder that works with Unitrunker and records by individual calls with the ability to record multiple voice receivers at the same time. With the recorder on or off, Trunking Recorder will put the Voice Receivers call information in the title bar and from there you can grab it with RadioFeed.

Instructions:

Trunking Recorder - Recording audio from trunked radio systems monitored by Unitrunker

cartwright

Thank you for your expertise and suggestions!

Got it running like a champ. Paired with 6 NooElec 5ppm compensated sticks deliverers awesome performance. Although I am using Trunk Recorder i tried their webserver and love the GUI and features. However regardless of client, Apple, Android, Windows and any browser, it would nit continuously play new calls despite being checked to do so.

Thank you again firvall your comments, help, and suggestions. Knowledge is by groups.

Have a Blessed week!

Status
Not open for further replies.