PCWIN voice frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlefkowitz

Premium Subscriber
Hi All

I have 2 RTL-SDR dongles and would like to use them to access PCWIN using Unitrunker software.

I know that the control frequency for Tucson North is 859.100. The software requires a parking frequency for the voice channels. I can't find that info on RR unless I am missing something. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Todd

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Hi All

I have 2 RTL-SDR dongles and would like to use them to access PCWIN using Unitrunker software.

I know that the control frequency for Tucson North is 859.100. The software requires a parking frequency for the voice channels. I can't find that info on RR unless I am missing something. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Todd

Hi Todd,

You can set this to a dummy value, like 851.0000 or something like that. All that setting does is tell the voice dongle to sit on that frequency when there's no voice traffic to follow, i.e. "parked".

Good luck with the setup. I'm in the process of doing this myself, as soon as I can unbury myself from moving.

-AZ

tlefkowitz

Premium Subscriber
Unitrunker and PCWIN

Thanks...I will let you know how things proceed. So far, both dongles are set up and working. More to do later today

One more question...Unitrunker has a feature that allows you to download identifiers from RR. Each time I enter my username and password, nothing downloads!

Thanks
Todd

tlefkowitz

Premium Subscriber
Someone from the RR Forums was helping me to set up Unitrunker for my 2 dongles. He thinks that the voice freqs listed on the RR database for PCWIN in Tucson are NOT correct. Can anyone point me to a current list?

Thanks
Todd

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
They are correct.

You will probably not hear the activity, as they are using P25 Phase 2 Digital. Unless, you have a setup to allow you to monitor digital other than normal P25 digital.

Someone from the RR Forums was helping me to set up Unitrunker for my 2 dongles. He thinks that the voice freqs listed on the RR database for PCWIN in Tucson are NOT correct. Can anyone point me to a current list?

Thanks
Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.