NYPD general broadcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul612

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a list of the general broadcasts NYPD dispatchers make? Usually after fcc call sign announcements like the intersections are a threat and to proceed tactically. I heard another one about seat belting prisoners.

Thanks

jrb6940

Premium Subscriber
Haha, I love those things.....WIF542, Manhattan Radio Zone 4 Covering the Mid Town North, Mid Town South and the One-Seven Precincts....Central is reminding all units to use cause at intersections, and always always always wear your seatbelts!

jrb6940

Premium Subscriber
I heard one a month ago about EDP's and using non-lethal force too, but don't remember how it went

FDNY216

Was JETBLUE1424
Slap in the face

Any normal person who was a old timer would be insulted by those broadcasts

Give me the good old days terms like 17 foot man to central or on 10-13 it would be in the 42 pct assist patrolman

The war years 60's and 70's

Now the hippies are all grown up and the cops got their teeth taken out and have no bark or bite and the crooks have freedom to do anything they want because they are victims and the city compensates their families

The old timers are turning over in the grave if they are looking down to what the job became

It's no longer a honor to be a cop

They hire all kids that are programmed with ease

Sorry for the rant but those broadcasts with the reminders burn me up!!!!!

jrb6940

Premium Subscriber
Any normal person who was a old timer would be insulted by those broadcasts

Give me the good old days terms like 17 foot man to central or on 10-13 it would be in the 42 pct assist patrolman

The war years 60's and 70's

Now the hippies are all grown up and the cops got their teeth taken out and have no bark or bite and the crooks have freedom to do anything they want because they are victims and the city compensates their families

The old timers are turning over in the grave if they are looking down to what the job became

It's no longer a honor to be a cop

They hire all kids that are programmed with ease

Sorry for the rant but those broadcasts with the reminders burn me up!!!!!

I wanna hear your stories!! Give the baton twirling, scratches in the memo book and everyone goes on a 10-13 type story! I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.