Niagara Frontier Transit (edacs system Buffalo NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
There has been a lot of changes today to the talk groups on this system, could someone help me with the Talk group Abbreviations.

Regroup
Para
SCHD
BC Operations
CS Operations
FR Operations
BC Maintenance
NYSPIN
FMD
BNIA SNW
NFIA Vans
Query

Thanks
Steve
Also thanks to the person who submitted all the information and changes to this system.:)

mciupa

I was going by what was given to me in the submission, but I could take a stab at some of them.

CS may be Cold Spring Terminal
FR may be Frontier Terminal
BNIA is Buffalo Niagara International Airport
NFIA is Niagara Falls International Airport
SCHD may be Schedules
NYPSIN is New York Statewide Police Info Network

... that's the best I can do without further explanation from the submitter, like you I was happy for the updates including the proper LCN's

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Abreviations

I was going by what was given to me in the submission, but I could take a stab at some of them.

CS may be Cold Spring Terminal
FR may be Frontier Terminal
BNIA is Buffalo Niagara International Airport
NFIA is Niagara Falls International Airport
SCHD may be Schedules
NYPSIN is New York Statewide Police Info Network

... that's the best I can do without further explanation from the submitter, like you I was happy for the updates including the proper LCN's

Thanks so much for the info, I think now that I see your
information it really makes sense, I have a talkgroup that's new, 561, it's a bus that's picking people up I think for appointment's but not sure so I am not going to submit it, it's very busy so I will let someone else listen to it.
Steve

D

DaveNF2G

That 561 as you describe it sounds like a STAR (RGRTA) or iRide (CDTA) type of service. You just need to find out what NFTA calls it.

nyair1

Strange they went from 11 freqs down to 6?? Didn't need the extra coverage or did they upgrade the transmitters and have better coverage now??

Andrew

Some of those 11 original frequencies were being used to move data only, i.e. AVL's and MDT's, and weren't part of the voice system.

hermit248

i downloaded all new trunked for B I N A lost all for the airport and operations that includes snow plowing and field ops what gives ??? Please put back the old freq's . They were working just fine

Dave

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
i downloaded all new trunked for B I N A lost all for the airport and operations that includes snow plowing and field ops what gives ??? Please put back the old freq's . They were working just fine

Dave

Nothing has been changed in the database for that system in over a year, so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. Please provide clearer details on what exactly it is you think is no longer working.

nyair1

Dave

I belive all of those have moved to the new digital system that the fire dept is on now. All users will be on it someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.