Output level on UniTrunker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2SJW

Database Admin
Guys,

Is there a way in UniTrunker to lower the signal level coming out from the second SDR dongle to DSD+ so that I get cleaner decoding? Seems like the signal coming in to DSD+ is a bit hot (per its scope display)...

Thanks!

nlurker

Not that I could find. I have to use SDR# to lower the audio level and get a clean decode.

KD8DVR

You have to mess with the audio levels on your Virtual cable going into DSD+ It's kind of a hassle, since on mine (win 10 mixer) there are two sliders that have to be moved together a certain way to back off the audio.

nlurker

The audio level controls on the free virtual cable don't seem to do anything. I get the exact same output with any setting from 0 to 100.

thegriff

Premium Subscriber
You can download Voice Meeter from the same folks that make the VB Cable software. I've been using that for months to control the signal level going into DSD+. As a bonus the software seems to come with an extra virtual cable.

KD8DVR

You can download Voice Meeter from the same folks that make the VB Cable software. I've been using that for months to control the signal level going into DSD+. As a bonus the software seems to come with an extra virtual cable.

I never figured that one out. Maybe I ought to give it another shot, too. What I always did is used the volume mixer; but it is very touchy. Have to get 2 sliders to work in conjunction with each other to set the levels. odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.