HankFrank

BOLO just went out over STARS VSP App 2

I-81 Northbound from Rockbridge
Silver 2009 Mustang
License: WZE-8846

Wanted/Related to Shooting

Last edited:

HankFrank

Yeah got that but things are moving so fast I've been glued to the scanners.

Looks like they might have the guy on I-81N right now near MM 242. There's probably 15 LEOs following him now.

Everything is on Cul 2 now.

reconrider8

lucky you my scanners been dead for the past month and i havnt had the money to get it updated so i cant really follow the traffic but i can listen to the feed

rbm

You can watch the video the shooter took on his cell phone at the time of the shooting.

It's on LiveLeak as of a few minutes ago.

Rich

HankFrank

I figured he was going to either kill himself or do a suicide by cop thing when I read he live tweeted and recorded the murders.

Unbelievable. That's the most intense stuff I've ever monitored.

br0adband

You can watch the video the shooter took on his cell phone at the time of the shooting.

It's on LiveLeak as of a few minutes ago.

Rich

While I normally wouldn't watch something like that, this time I did - this guy needs to be executed on the spot when they find him.

I mean it. No judge, no jury, no trial, no public spectacle, this needs to be a straight up execution on the spot because it's the only justice for this.

Every time I think this world and this country can't get any worse, I just get surprised.

I'm sick of being surprised. :(

HankFrank

While I normally wouldn't watch something like that, this time I did - this guy needs to be executed on the spot when they find him.

I mean it. No judge, no jury, no trial, no public spectacle, this needs to be a straight up execution on the spot because it's the only justice for this.

Every time I think this world and this country can't get any worse, I just get surprised.

I'm sick of being surprised. :(

He killed himself when they initiated the felony stop.

HankFrank

Actually, sorry. He's apparently Alive and in critical condition. Sounded like the VSP thought he was dead but I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.