Gloucester County 700 Mhz P25 Phase 2 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilAirNJ

The old thread got deleted somehow. This is the new thread!

As of today this is what is coming up in unitrunker for the system.

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2,226
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2,241

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Had it on a few times this week, still weak cc around deptford and Turnersville. Also receive it here in Berlin. Have not heard anymore traffic as of yet.

MilAirNJ

A little bit of activity today. Testing on a few TG's. Can anyone confirm if my unitrunker goofed up? Under the frequencies (LCN) I notice a frequency appear twice. But the LCN is different for it.

(01-1538) 771.61875Mhz
(03-1538) 771.61875Mhz

(01-1864) 773.65625Mhz
(03-1865) 773.65625Mhz

Attachments

• unitrunkerr.jpg
    unitrunkerr.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,906

elias1988

Feed Provider
Check under the band plan,01 should be FDMA (Slot 1) and 03 should be TDMA (Slot 2). Not sure why it lists 03-1865 when it should be 03-1864, Ocean County's new system and NJICS are setup exactly the same way.

Last edited:

MilAirNJ

Thanks for the quick response. Here is a screen shot of the bandplan.

Attachments

• bandplan.jpg
    bandplan.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,819

elias1988

Feed Provider
Yup that's how it's setup,notice the control channels are all listed under FDMA? Looking again at your first screenshot they're using I-Calls/private calls with the "I" indicated under the type column.

Last edited:

camco911

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if this will include the Atlantic County Companies that are being dispatched by Gloucester County?!?!?

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
I notice the new system has been down the past 2 days. I also notice since last night the current Gloucester County system has been down several times for both Police and Fire/EMS. Is this to bring the new system online at county dispatch?

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Since yesterday I have been hearing testing on the new system. I heard several encrypted transmissions on TGID 314, a few transmissions on TGID 310 with no audio, and 1 transmission on TGID 701 with what sounded like a test.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Been hearing more testing on the new system past few days. TGID 301, 310, and 314 are coming up encrypted. TGID 101 and 701 are in the clear. Coverage is good so far through most of the county except by the Washington/Deptford border around 5 points. Anyone else been following?

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
I just checked it yesterday with unitrunker from Logan twp and the signal is significantly stronger than it was about 10 days ago when I last checked. Seeing the same TG's lighting up here also. The encryption really sucks.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
I notice that cc reception is a bit weak around the southeast end of the county bordering Vineland. There is supposed to be a tower in Newfield but I wonder if it's turned on yet. Also notice there are no towers licensed inside Atlantic County as of yet. Maybe that will provide us insight into whether they will continue to cover the Atlantic county towns on the border.

ayaresr

I've tried several times to receive the control channel down here near the Delaware Memorial Bridge. From my antenna 30' in the air, I get nothing.

I took a ride up the NJ Turnpike two weeks ago, and took the scanner with me. From the area of 322 and the Turnpike, I had very weak reception of the control channel on an 800 MHz antenna. I was hoping to nail down that the control channel was on air and verify on what frequency it was broadcasting that day, so I could come home and try a few other things to receive it here. Unless they have other sites to bring on air still, I doubt I'll ever get it down here. I was going to throw together a yagi cut for around 770 MHz and put it up on the top of my mast at around 35' but if reception was that weak inside Gloucester county, it probably isn't worth my time at this point.

Ryan

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
The control channel for the new system is 774.68125 and there is supposed to be sites at the base of the Commodore Barry Bridge and one in Swedesboro. Unsure if both sites are up yet. Will know more when I travel that way early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.