• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Embedding signals in P25 voice channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonBon

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Feed Provider
After playing with voice communications channels I found it is posible to embed simulcasted voice and data signals behind digital voice. You could play recordings of stuff at the speed of 200 words per minute or even better data bursts. The possibilities are limit less with this and can be adjusted by changing the hertz of the signal you wish to transmit. Voice, tones, songs and others can be simulcast. This is the next chapter of the E.L.F. or extra low frequency capabilities. We all know UHF E.L.F. frequincies are flat out intrusive and voda phone in the UK had to be shut down. The system nearly matched the hertz and freq of normal brain activity.

For example you could broadcast repetative tones above 40 hertz to dramatically deteriorate an employees behavior. Or you could subliminally broadcast "buy more coke" over and over.

Also sub vocal voice is able to be picked up at 5000 hertz. Its incredibly slow but understandable. I used a DMR codec to find the sub vocal voice.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
After playing with voice communications channels I found it is posible to embed simulcasted voice and data signals behind digital voice. You could play recordings of stuff at the speed of 200 words per minute or even better data bursts. The possibilities are limit less with this and can be adjusted by changing the hertz of the signal you wish to transmit. Voice, tones, songs and others can be simulcast. This is the next chapter of the E.L.F. or extra low frequency capabilities. We all know UHF E.L.F. frequincies are flat out intrusive and voda phone in the UK had to be shut down. The system nearly matched the hertz and freq of normal brain activity.

For example you could broadcast repetative tones above 40 hertz to dramatically deteriorate an employees behavior. Or you could subliminally broadcast "buy more coke" over and over.

Also sub vocal voice is able to be picked up at 5000 hertz. Its incredibly slow but understandable. I used a DMR codec to find the sub vocal voice.

What? Check your tinfoil... I think it is too tight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I've asked the OP to provide proof of his claims.

If none is received, the thread will be locked and deleted.

RonBon

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Feed Provider
I can only do it live. I will submit a recording of an ambe+2 quality codec set at all the specs minus a special adjusment on midline and highend hertz. This post was not meant to start any conspiracies or aid in disproving or proving anyone correct.

On a side note my tinfoil hat is not foil at all but instead copper wire mesh. :)

SCPD

QRT
I agree I would need to see some sort of data on this and information. Seems impractical considering some factors.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
I agree I would need to see some sort of data on this and information. Seems impractical considering some factors.

Where to begin. If it is currently not being done, how is RonBon decoding 'voices' on a P25 voice stream that are not part of the actual voice being transmitted.

Sorry but an unsubstantiated, un supported by methodology, recording is not going to be enough as 'proof'

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
I can only do it live.... minus a special adjusment on midline and highend hertz.... This post was not meant to start any conspiracies or aid in disproving or proving anyone correct.

You are the one making the claim... It is up to you to prove it. A recording is not nearly enough... The 'special adjustment' and not disclosing what it is invalidates ANY claim you made in your first post.

On a side note my tinfoil hat is not foil at all but instead copper wire mesh. :)

Tinfoil, copper mesh what ever. It is way too tight...

SCPD

QRT
Where to begin. If it is currently not being done, how is RonBon decoding 'voices' on a P25 voice stream that are not part of the actual voice being transmitted.

Sorry but an unsubstantiated, un supported by methodology, recording is not going to be enough as 'proof'

Which is why I said I need proof. Not a recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.