Whistler 1095

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingray327

So those of you out there that got the new Whistler scanner 1095 are you happy with it? Any negatives or positives you have discovered on this radio?
I am considering using it as a second base station for the house or a second radio for the car unless I get the 1080 Whistler handheld for car and the 1095 for base only.

wa3pnt

I've had mine for about 3 weeks. Very happy with it's operation and programming.

Also have the BCD996P2 and HP2, and the reception on the 1095 is comparable. I run the same antenna on all three with a splitter, so I'm comparing apples to apples.

The software takes a little getting used to, with regards to saving things to the virtual scanners and naming those VCs.

RodeoGeorge

stingray327

I've had mine for about 3 weeks. Very happy with it's operation and programming.

Also have the BCD996P2 and HP2, and the reception on the 1095 is comparable. I run the same antenna on all three with a splitter, so I'm comparing apples to apples.

The software takes a little getting used to, with regards to saving things to the virtual scanners and naming those VCs.

RodeoGeorge

yES currently I have Sentinel on my computer for the 436 and the HP-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.