Grandview is MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinbowe

I have lost Grandview Fire and police. I have checked the data base and it says everything is current rebranded July 2011. Does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on? One day they are fine and next day nothing.. Please help

BigC801

I have lost Grandview Fire and police. I have checked the data base and it says everything is current rebranded July 2011. Does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on? One day they are fine and next day nothing.. Please help

They are on MARRS now KC site.

reinbowe

Still having issues. The data base says it’s a Motorola and it’s the same as it was when it was working right. The scanner is a home patrol 1. This is the sane data base that was used originally used and that hasn’t changed. Only the department has stopped working. Is it possible that data base is not correct?

talkpair

It's a P25, and the control channel for the KCMO site is currently running on 851.325.

A system type of Motorola usually refers a smartzone or smartnet system when programming a scanner. MARRS is neither.

BigC801

Reinbowe.... they are no longer on the Motorola TRS, they joined the large regional radio system known as MARRS. Just forget about the system in the database named Grandview.

reinbowe

Grandview MIA

Then the data base is not right as it only list 2 for Grandview 1 Fire and 1 Police no other secondary channels are listed No other services are listed for city services under thte MARRS heading for that city which is totaly different than the other cities listed.

Is there anyone who is listening to Grandview that has the new updates? I am new at this and trying to do my best but and every other system is working just fine. This is the only problem I am having.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Then the data base is not right as it only list 2 for Grandview 1 Fire and 1 Police no other secondary channels are listed No other services are listed for city services under thte MARRS heading for that city which is totaly different than the other cities listed.

Is there anyone who is listening to Grandview that has the new updates? I am new at this and trying to do my best but and every other system is working just fine. This is the only problem I am having.

I listen to them quite regularly, but have yet to determine which group is which. So yes, other groups do exist but haven't been listed yet because no one has positively identified them.

The unidentified talkgroups are:
34251 (PD Unknown)
34252 (PD Unknown)
34253 (PD Unknown)
34254 (PD Unknown)
34271 (Fire Unknown, but sounds like it could be a tactical channel)

KCoax

Premium Subscriber
If you are only listening to CASS CO tower, I've never heard Grandview there. I've only heard them on KCMO sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.