IE thread display delay issue in RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

budevans

As of this weekend I am experiencing a delay in RR thread pages being displayed when using IE 11. The delay (blank page appears) lasts from 10 to 20 seconds. Once a thread page has been displayed, the following pages open immediately.

It only happens on RR (this site). Prior to this weekend I've haven't had any IE issues. I'm running WIN10. No error messages in the Event or Application logs.

Also, I don't experience this delay if I use Chrome, Firefox or Edge.

Any ideas?

budevans

Slow page display issue, seems to be resolved

I've noticed over the last several days that the Slow Page Display issue has gradually gotten better. Today with a slight exception here and there, most pages are displaying almost instantly.

I made no changes on my end and RR was the only site with this problem. So I'm going to assume some form of server caching or load balancing problem, which has been resolved.

CapStar362

what plugins are you using across your browsers? identical sets or different plugins per browser.

disable them and see the results afterwards

budevans

what plugins are you using across your browsers? identical sets or different plugins per browser.

disable them and see the results afterwards

CapStar362,

Thanks for your reply. But I don't have any plugins in any of my browsers.

As posted in my second post, RR is back up to speed. No delays with IE. So I'm going to assume a technical issue with the RR site that affected IE has been resolved.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.