Unknown EMS frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar350

I came across this frequency which seems to be a EMS company in anywhere from Woodmere/5 towns area to parts of Brooklyn...

151.835 PL 151.4

Loud and clear here in Nassau county - no idea if this is affiliated with FDNY or a private ambulance company or what...

Mtnrider

Premium Subscriber
Its a Business channel, "IG" in fcc speak....In the FCC database there's 0ne user in NY county.....real estate management...then you have WPAF935 - UPTOWN TRANSIT CORP In da bronx............In Nassau you have WQSU909 - THE INCORPORATED VILLAGE OF BROOKVILLE........in Queens County you have FLUSHING LIMOUSINE TRANSPORTATION SERVICE and WENDYS RESTAURANT....Need a Double or Triple ? In Richmond County you have Nothing..... In Kings County you also have wendys....So there in showing maybe Unlicensed.....or maybe a link someone thru up....or your getting a "image" or your getting "splatter" from one of the 12.5 frequency's something either side of 151.835

Comspec333

Probably the Orange County crossband link, WNPD620

This is used to cross link 46.16, Orange County main fire dispatch frequency. However, they use a DPL, not PL 151.4. I am pretty sure its used as a one way link so firefighters can monitor fire communications on a two channel pager.

Nawton

I came across this frequency which seems to be a EMS company in anywhere from Woodmere/5 towns area to parts of Brooklyn...

151.835 PL 151.4

Loud and clear here in Nassau county - no idea if this is affiliated with FDNY or a private ambulance company or what...

It's simulcasting Hatzolah's 160.28 transmissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.