FDNY Box Locator

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmer166

Feed Provider
Is there a place online where you can type in an address and get the box number assigned to that address for FDNY?

Thanks

elmer166

Feed Provider
Funny, I tried that.

I know you can find the Box number location.

What I am looking for is if you type in say 742 59th St Brooklyn NY it would come up with what Box # it is.

FrankRaffa

I'm pretty sure no such resource exists online but the answer to your query would be box 2622 at 59 St & 7 Ave.

Priority-One

Anonymous participant
Banned
is there an offline version of this? i am looking for something i can store on my ipad and my PC that can be used offline.

FrankRaffa

3872 = W 8 St & Ave U or
3414 = W 9 St & Ave T

E253 first due to both and no, there's no way for you to do this.

FrankRaffa

The closest you may come to an address-to-box converter is to finish what I started on Google Earth. I created a placemark file that has every box in Brooklyn. Go to an address and see what the nearest box is. I lost interest in making files for the other 4 boroughs. Brooklyn boxes

Last edited:

55engine

Premium Subscriber
You want to make it fast and easy go to the bravest.com it give u a lot of information on the FDNY including a box look up it will even show you the map

t13one12

Shouldn't there be a way to get the excel (or some other file type) from the FDNY Box Lookup website so that you can upload that bulk file to Google Maps? I tried to read the source code but can't see where that table is located.

Status
Not open for further replies.