Fairfax encryption

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonBon

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Feed Provider
Hello,

Just curious if anyone knows who's encrypted on the Fairfax county p25 system. My scanner is picking up encryption warnings.

KI4SXZ

If i remember right, the police have a fee channels, fire has a few and i think schools has 1. Its been a while since i checked. I dont usually program those into the scanner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

Just curious if anyone knows who's encrypted on the Fairfax county p25 system. My scanner is picking up encryption warnings.
Fairfax county pd tac channels

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

cpetraglia

The RR database is very much up to date. I monitor with Pro96Com all the time and have seen no new enc. channels in quite a while. All PD dispatch channels are in the clear, including Ffx City, Herndon, and Vienna PD. Very busy system.

brownlab

Washington DC, Alexandria/Fairfax County /Loudoun
The RR database is very much up to date. I monitor with Pro96Com all the time and have seen no new enc. channels in quite a while. All PD dispatch channels are in the clear, including Ffx City, Herndon, and Vienna PD. Very busy system.

I will second that, I was just monitoring Fairfax last Wednesday and everything except for the before mentioned TAC channels are in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.