Feed Not Broacasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blind_Shadow

Feed Provider
I was informed that one of my feeds was not broadcasting. My system , not the feed one, has corrupted and I have spent the past 3 days fixing and installing new software, etc.

Today I have been trying to figure out what is going on. I am running RadioFeed and have so from almost the beginning. Everything shows it is working to the feed system.

I even took out the external speaker to see if I could hear the direct feed. I was able to from 2 different scanners.

I then thought that maybe that one of the audio cards had gone bad. The one in question is a USB card. I tried 2 different ones and still have the same issue. I also decided to try the main audio card and it made no difference.

I have run out of Ideas. I turned off the specific scanner for the feed and when it came back on, it tells me there is nothing to scan. Then I thought maybe everything got wiped. Everything is still there. So now I am thinking maybe something in the scanner has crapped out.

After several checks, it is in a ' blinking hold ' pattern scanning the ID's. I am unable to get it out of the hold. When I try, It goes into a search freq pattern. Still with the ' blinking hold ' at the top.

Nothing that so far I have been able to figure out has worked.

Any one have any ideas?

The scanner is a Uniden 996t.

reconrider8

and if your on a router check the port forwards. as i run a few dsd feeds for myself and here and there for some reason the router will forget the port forward even though it still shows its there

Status
Not open for further replies.