FMP rev 1.4t

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg

Premium Subscriber
I would guess that it is something in the computer rather than the FMP program. I would try changing the port numbers, DSD's author uses 20001 & 20002 in the sample batch files so I would try those.

chris

RonnieUSA

I would guess that it is something in the computer rather than the FMP program. I would try changing the port numbers, DSD's author uses 20001 & 20002 in the sample batch files so I would try those.

chris

I was using a Acer Aspire 7741Z-5731, with 3G of memory witch had worked just fine till this build, so now I'm trying my HP ProBook 455 G1, with 6G of memory.

Been working fine so far.

Last edited:

DSDPlus

The only change made to FMP was the command line processing. The TCP code is identical to the previous version. If you are having problems with your Acer machine, you can switch back to using VB-Cable instead of TCP.

RonnieUSA

I discovered the real problem with this, it wasn't FMP, or Windows 10 either, it was a 4 port USB Hub I bought.

There were cold solder joints in it, and the meat cage around the ports weren't grounded.
So I took care of the problems with the Hub, and now it's working great on Windows 10.

The link bellow id the Hub I bought, but not from this seller.

New USB 2 0 Hi Speed 4 Port Multi Hub Expansion Splitter for PC Laptop Notebook | eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.