Plymouth Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottb908

Feed Provider
I was listening to Plymouth earlier and all I heard was digital noise this morning. Not sure if they changed to encryptic or digital modes. I am going to keep listening when I get home to see if my dig scanner is able to decode it. Anyone with any info on it?

Kitn1mcc

Premium Subscriber
i looked at FCC database they do not show any digital emession designators . this time of year ducting has been taking place maybe skip

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
I was listening to Plymouth earlier and all I heard was digital noise this morning. Not sure if they changed to encryptic or digital modes. I am going to keep listening when I get home to see if my dig scanner is able to decode it. Anyone with any info on it?

Hey buddy i have terryville on all the time and did not hear anything unusual.they been busy latley,i clicked your link for your feed,i saw you had wolcott on it,that kool is it police fire and ems or just fd.the cops talk to much and alot on nonsene,i didnt think anyone had woloctt fd on a feed.i used to be a firefighter in the town

scottb908

Feed Provider
I heard digital transmission again.. Not sure if its from plymouth or not. I hear it on my ham radio, Ill have to try with my scanner and Ham radio next to each other.

scottb908

Feed Provider
Hey buddy i have terryville on all the time and did not hear anything unusual.they been busy latley,i clicked your link for your feed,i saw you had wolcott on it,that kool is it police fire and ems or just fd.the cops talk to much and alot on nonsene,i didnt think anyone had woloctt fd on a feed.i used to be a firefighter in the town
FireRick. Ill have to check again. Its been a while since I changed the programing on the radio. I tried to include most of the towns around the Bristol area. I work in Bristol but live in Terryville. At some point if I get the money I want to split the Bristol/Local town feeds and State PD into 2 different feeds, but don't have the resources right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.