Livingston,Mclean & LaSalle County Highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowbird

Any 1 know if 151.085 is still Livingston County Highway Dept ?
Also looking for Mclean County Highway Dept Freq.
Last I knew LaSalle County Highway ID was10928 on Clear Talk.
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Snowbird.

cubn

Database Admin

MikeyC

It looks like LaSalle County Roads left Cleartalk. I didn't log anything on their talkgroup or hear a peep out of them during the snow the last couple of days. I haven't done any research on where they might have gone but when I find them I'll post it :)

LaSalle Highway Dept

It looks like LaSalle County Roads left Cleartalk. I didn't log anything on their talkgroup or hear a peep out of them during the snow the last couple of days. I haven't done any research on where they might have gone but when I find them I'll post it :)

They could of gone to the Cleartalk DMR Connect+ System. Their transitioning their customers from the old Motorola system to their new DMR system.

snowbird

Thanks for the posts. I did not hear anything from LaSalle county highway dept. Is there a scanner made to pick up Cleartalk DMR+System ? I have a BCD 396 XT.
Also I put in all the IDOT IDs for Dist 3 in my IDOT Starcom bank. Only heard a few Ottawa, LaSalle and Pontiac. Expected to hear more.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Heard the Pontiac yard on T125-Grundy on TG3743 and LaSalle yard on TG3747 this morning on Starcom.....

snowbird

Heard them also. IDOT has been active this week, even with out snow.
Have not heard Morris or Kankakee IDOT.
I have a bank set up for just IDOT. Have heard Ottawa, LaSalle & Pontiac. Have not heard Yorkville, Princeton/Ladd, Syacmore or Kankakee
Could be just not talking.
Would like to put all of Dist 3 in to 1 bank.
Do I need to add more towers ? SnowBird

Last edited:

cubn

Database Admin
I've heard TG 3742 on Champaign and Melvin-Sibley towers. Thinking this is the Gibson City IDOT TG but haven't confirmed that yet.

Heard IDOT on TG 5663 Clinton mentioned switching over to a Bridge channel. I don't know what TG that is. Maybe TG 5672.

cubn

Database Admin
Living in LaSalle county would I be able to pick those up ? I have picked up Bloomington, Peoria, Towanda and I think Leroy IDOT. SnowBird.

All depends on what trucks are affiliated with what towers. To have a better chance hearing particular units, you'll need to try to monitor the tower(s) they would be most likely be using. If I want to hear Tuscola IDOT, I have to listen to Pesotum tower since they'd rarely if ever be on the Champaign tower.

Thanks for the posts. I did not hear anything from LaSalle county highway dept. Is there a scanner made to pick up Cleartalk DMR+System ? I have a BCD 396 XT.
Also I put in all the IDOT IDs for Dist 3 in my IDOT Starcom bank. Only heard a few Ottawa, LaSalle and Pontiac. Expected to hear more.

No there is not a scanner made to pick up DMR. The only way to monitor it is by using DSD or DSD+.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Heard a lady this morning on TG3738, says in Starcom IDOT list possible "Jo Davies" Co , she was saying not sure if tonites storm will effect Lee,Ogle and western countys.....Heard her on T126-Kane Co....

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Heard a lady this morning on TG3738, says in Starcom IDOT list possible "Jo Davies" Co , she was saying not sure if tonites storm will effect Lee,Ogle and western countys.....Heard her on T126-Kane Co....
. Yep, it will ... NOAA is claiming 3-6" possible. :mad: 73, n9zas

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Must have gone too far east here in Joliet only one inch but IDOT active.....

Status
Not open for further replies.