Hillsborough Co. edacks: Bleedover on 04-104 from where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tampatracker

Let me just say that if this answered before I couldn't find it. For awhile now I have heard some other systems talk group bleeding over on 04-104. It is very scratchy at my location but every so often I get intelligible bits and pieces of conversations, and they sound ems related, mentions of Shands hospital, 301 hwy, etc. My guess is it is Alachua Co. with the reference to the hospital, but no absolute confirmation yet. Anyone have any ideas? TT.

S

SARCommCoord

301 runs through Sumter County as well, and Marion...

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Didn't talk to them directly, info was relayed through a former dispatcher. Evidently it's not of major concern to them, since it's been going on for at least nine years.

TampaTyron

Beep Boop, Beep Boop
Premium Subscriber
They also get hammered on the LZ talkgroup as it is patched to a vhf freq in CSQ. It has been years since I touched the patch radio's in the EOC..... So I can remember if it 155.340 or something similar. I do recall that the frequency showed up in a FCC license search for the EOC address.TT

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
The talkgroup I referenced in the thread from nine years ago was the LZ-CNTRL TG. The VHF freq it is hard patched to is 153.920 - Hillsborough EOC (Emergency Mgmt) Disaster Control Network (which is also a freq that Bradford County uses).

Status
Not open for further replies.