Unitrunker: how to tell in logs if TG is encrypted

Status
Not open for further replies.

polkaroo

Missed him again!
Is there a way to tell in the system logs if a talkgroup or call was encrypted or not? And if so, is there a way to tell what encryption was used? The only way I've seen so far is just by observing in real-time for the "P" symbol.

This is for a P25 system.

Thanks.

SCPD

QRT
Turn on Site logging.

In the site logs, the last field for a call grant will have the same text as the "Svc" column in the call activity panel.

The control channel does not describe the type of encryption selected for a voice call.

polkaroo

Missed him again!
Thanks - I did, and now I can't find my data! I have Unitrunker running remotely on an old netbook with a 16GB SSD so there's barely any space after installing Windows. The netbook runs two instances of Trunk88 along with Unitrunker, accessed via RDP.

In Unitrunker Options, I had the Path saved to a mapped network drive. However, I realized today that there has been no data written! However, Windows complains of a full C: drive while I have all my Trunk88 data on the network drive, so I'm assuming Unitrunker wrote data somewhere.

On Unitrunker restart, the path reset to . so I've checked
%APPDATA%
/Program Files/Unitrunker
and even the start menu shortcut folder, alas, nothing.

SCPD

QRT
Select the Archive tab of the main program window and click the Folder tool button. That will open Windows Explorer on your working folder.

polkaroo

Missed him again!
I've done that already, but because the path reverted to the default ".", it's blank. I did a search for configure.xml and found an old one from about two months ago (the last time I rebooted) but no folders for data.

Status
Not open for further replies.