USAA Security Police on LTR standard TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael-SATX

Well here is a simple 1-CH LTR Standard system I had been meaning to submit to the database.
This should give local folks with RRDB based scanners yet another tiny morsel of listenning content :)
I submitted the following system information 10/24 Saturday 8:30am and it posted just 2 hours later. .

System Name: USAA Insurance Secutiry
System Type: LTR Standard TRS
System Location: 9800 Fredericksburg Rd - San Antonio, TX 78288
System Use: Security PD Force for Buildings and Grounds Patrols
System FCC License: Unknown or Unlicensed ?

LTR TRS Freq: LCN # 16 = 454.2250
Talkgroup: 0-16-100 A USAA Sec PD - USAA Security Police - Security

Here is the system if you want to ad it to your load: USAA Insurance Security Trunking System, San Antonio, Texas - Scanner Frequencies

ps~Extra credit if you can actually find an FCC License for USAA or anyone in Bexar Co on 454.2250 :)
I think maybe Industrial Communications or another dealer setup this up as a backbone Rptr years ago.

Michael-SATX

What do I win???

Hmm, how about a handsome reward via a License is Right - Very Special Showcase Bonus Round ;)

Behind Door #1 we have a highly questionable "Two Party, Post-Dated, Out of State, Bad Check" for ?
or
Behind Door #2 we have a fat chance of entering you into a drawing to win a Whistler WS-1098 Scanner.
or
Behind Door #3 we can line up 2 free general admission tickets to the Airshow at RAFB this weekend !

Seriously, thank you so much for taking your time to locate that 454.2125~454.2375 FCC license block :)
I have only logged LTR traffic on the middle freq of 454.2250(LCN#16) but I will check low and high above.
Also, that license cleared up that S & P Communications was behind this not Industrial Communications.

Michael-SATX

USAA Security Police moved to DMR Conventional

Lindsay, Kudos I think to you for probably being the one to discover, confirm and post this new info.
Last night myself and Dark_Side parked next to USAA for the sole purpose of discovering
their new info. I got a close call hit on 454.0125 and immediately piped it into my laptop w/DSD+
and wrote down their very simple conventional DMR info: DCC6/SL1/TG1 a few RIDs:159 & 185 etc
Later I got home and went into to RR to post these findings and what do you know it was already posted ;)
As well as Valero which I had also had been wanting to go out to as well to glean their system details.
So good job with the USAA update! Their old LTR TRS still CWID's but no TG activity in about 1 month now.
S & P Communications was the contractor for both systems. Their LTR I got but their DMR I don't receive at home.

USAA Corporate Campus Security Police
United Service Automobile Association
9800 Fredericksburg Road
San Antonio, TX 78288

New System:
US > Texas > Bexar (County) [San Antonio] > Businesses
454.01250 WQKQ525 RM CC6 TG1 SL1 USAA Security USAA Corporate Campus Security DMR Security
Added Frequency 454.0125 (USAA Corporate Campus Security) blantonl 2017-08-21 09:55:58
Tagged 1 Frequencies with (Security) blantonl 2017-08-21 09:56:06
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=2761

Old System:
001 (1) Confirmed LCN 16 454.225 LTR Standard TRS
0-16-100 A USAA Sec PD Security Police Security
Depricated Status USAA Insurance Security LTR Standard TRS 08-21-2017
Updated General Trunked System Information blantonl 2017-08-21 09:59:04
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=8500

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.