DSDPlus 1.101 Fast Lane Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
FMP now supports Airspy! This should be quite slick... And of course I got the email nicely after I left for work, with my Airspy sitting on my desk at home. Sigh....

And yes, this is a FastLane release!

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
1.074 IS the latest public release. If you are a FastLane member 1.101 (and previous/future updates) are sent to you automatically. There is no download link.

br0adband

Just as a suggestion since this happens every time, how about whenever someone makes a post about new DSD+ Fast Lane releases specifically they add in the title of the thread announcing it "<whatever whatever version> for Fast Lane participants" or something of that like... maybe? Would help just a tad? :)

Like the title of this thread in particular could or would be "DSDPlus 1.101 Released for Fast Lane participants" - makes sense, right?

Right?

Voyager

Been suggested before. Never happens. I wonder when the real public release will happen. Or when the SDR# plugin will be updated.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
SDR# plugin has nothing to do with the DSDPlus team, you'd have to chase up whoever is behind that. I'd imagine a new public DSDPlus release would be out before years end (which should incorporate all the FastLane goodies).

As far as the title goes, why can't people just read the thread? Are we really that lazy these days? It also says right in my first post that this is a FastLane release. But if that's the biggest thing we have to nit pick about these days, then we are likely doing pretty good...

br0adband

As noted by the second post, people that actually open the thread that aren't Fast Lane participants could be inclined to ask "well where the hell do i download it?" or words to that effect even if you state in the actual OP it's a fast lane release - stating it clearly in the title seems to address such instances for the most part. I could be wrong because a lot of users still don't even know about the fast lane releases (they don't read the DSDPlus.txt file that's included with every release) but, considering that second post above, well... :p

It's your thread, Forts, you call it (even though you did edit the title).

vince48

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know were i can get pthreadVCE2.dll? I'm trying to run my Airspy with the new version DSDPlus and i keep get "pthreadVCE2.dll missing"

slicerwizard

When you download SDR#, that should be one of the files in the bundle. Check in your SDR# folder(s). Copy the DLL file to your DSD+ folder and you should be good. Looks like the airspy.dll is dependent on four other DLLs, so you'll be copying a total of five files.

Code:
    Dependencies:

FMPA.exe

airspy.dll

pthreadVCE2.dll

msvcr100.dll

libusb-1.0.dll

msvcrt.dll
I'm guessing that every Airspy owner already has all of these files on their PC, but if you can't find 'em, let me know and I'll ZippyShare the lot.

RonnieUSA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.