APCO TDMA P25 Digital 700/800 System- Santa Rosa County, Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

traerian

So, I have learned that Santa Rosa County, Florida will be switching to a APCO TDMA P25 Digital 700/800 System beginning January 2016 I believe but I have no idea what the frequencies for that system will be. Does anyone know where I can find that information? Thanks.

For more info one the new System click the like I have provided.
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=8349

wise871

Database Admin
You answered your own question. The frequencies are on the link you provided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

traerian

Oh okay. I figured that was it but I wasn't totally sure. I'm used to seeing this listed as the current south, north, and central fire frequencies with pl tones are listed.

ecps92

Since the system is still being built out, TG (Talk-Groups) won't be in the RRDB until folks (like you in the area) make submissions (ie: Fill in the blanks)

Oh okay. I figured that was it but I wasn't totally sure. I'm used to seeing this listed as the current south, north, and central fire frequencies with pl tones are listed.

traerian

Gotcha! Thank you both for your input. I will update starting around January 2016 as the system goes into service in the area. If anyone has anymore information please share or email me directly. Thanks to all.

wise871

Database Admin
I will have all the info once the system goes live and I will update the site. Also be aware this will be a Phase 2 trunk system. You will need a Phase 2 scanner.

wise871

Database Admin
Tonight I discovered a new site. This now make 6 sites for a county system. Talk about overkill.

trooper890

Tonight I discovered a new site. This now make 6 sites for a county system. Talk about overkill.

5-6 sites for an almost 1,200 Square Mile County. Not overkill if you're looking for 95-98% predicted portable coverage "on the hip" in a rural area.

That's about typical actually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.