ST-2 Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamstang

Premium Subscriber
Still looking for this antenna if anyone has any leads?, I realize they are no longer being produced.

By "leads" I guess you want to purchase an ST-2 antenna. That being the case, a Google search brings up several outlets that sell them including Amazon. I got mine from Solid Signals.

kandrey89

Feed Provider
LOL, I don't see any ST2s on amazon...

Really? None of the people working at Antennacraft are radio enthusiasts? None of them are here to tell us what can be done to bring the company back or get those antennas into production?

RyanThaDude

Premium Subscriber
Seems like I got back into scanning a little too late as I'm looking for one myself. Every place I look is either out of stock or discontinued.

Blackink

I think the demand for these antennas is there, we just need somebody to start production of them.

If you build it, they will buy it!

Voyager

Maybe the company that purchased Radio Shack will start up that division again.

DJ11DLN

Maybe the company that purchased Radio Shack will start up that division again.

Me too but, interesting to note, as far as I can tell all of the other antennas made by Antennacraft are now listed as "discontinued" on the Shack website. Including a couple I haven't seen listed in years, the "flying saucer" amplified omni TV antenna being one of those. Doesn't seem to bode real well for any new ST-2's, or anything else Antennacraft for that matter. But one may hope. Glad I got a spare ST-2 squirreled away.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.