Laramie County - 02-LE 1 not used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Had a couple of submissions/notes sent that LE-1 hasn't been used for a week? or longer but primary traffic seems to be on LE-2.

Anyone local confirm or knows whats going on or if the DB needs to be adjusted?

tyytor

Had a couple of submissions/notes sent that LE-1 hasn't been used for a week? or longer but primary traffic seems to be on LE-2.

Anyone local confirm or knows whats going on or if the DB needs to be adjusted?

hi i would leave this as they are for now, they will start using it again,
as they are changing from there current dispatch building to a new on in the near future,
they were doing some testing yesterday and the phones (not 911) were down this morning.

also during the holidays they are short on dispatchers and only use one talk group,
there are only 6 or seven dispatch stations to be expaded in the near future, my $0.02 worth :)

Last edited:

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Sounds good. I've talked to some people in the county who have told me they are a bit ineffectient, but that's neither here or there. Emails said they are using LE2 as LE1 and LE3 as LE2 (for functions) and nothing else is affected at this time.

Can't imagine why a TG change would be necessary (from my MSS days) but who knows (we had duplicate consoles/setups in changing facilities and was never a problem - in fact it was standard to iron out any changes needed before cutting over).

Status
Not open for further replies.