BC75XLT: Uniden BC75xlt Search Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveradio

We purchased the BC75xlt for work at price of $143.00 because vehicle was not included go figure..

Programmed the unit fine no issues how ever a few things dislike but its Uniden thing.

When scanning is there a way to keep the "Search" mode off since every time we key our mobile radios you pick up the transmit frequency which I am impressed with the close call feature. Is there anyway to lock this out totally for our purpose? Every time the unit goes off need to reset everything which gets annoying, meaning lock that frequency out of search, any other options appreciated.

Is there any other way around the volume as well, once hit the button it neglects to go back to scanning unless you manually hit scan.

Thanks for the tips also any reason why we still cant post in the Uniden section?

Voyager

When you get a hit, click L/O twice and it will permanently lock that frequency out of Close Call.

Steveradio

Already done that and in the search field how ever when ever the units gets bumped or turned off it seems to be going back to default mode anyway can prevent this?

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
I moved your thread to the Uniden forum with BC75XLT prefix.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Thanks for some reason was unable to post dont recall any warnings or bad posts before.

Members are only allowed to post in the Uniden sub-forums (where this thread is). You didn't do anything wrong. :wink:

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure I'm understanding. Are you saying you turned the Close Call feature completely off (so that the icon isn't on the display at all) and it turns back on on its own?

Status
Not open for further replies.