Trunk88

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg

Premium Subscriber
It might be easier to just ask the questions rather than post saying you have questions.
Lots of questions already answered in the Yahoo Group archive and here in the RR forum so some searches can yield answers.
Fire away.

chris

anthonymodrow

I finally figured out how to type in the commands but I can't seem to figure out how to get it setup even reading the notecards

Sent from T-Mobile Note 4 via Tapatalk

slicerwizard

You create a folder for the program, dump all the files in, run the program and feed it a 3600 bps control channel signal.

What specific problems are you having?

anthonymodrow

You create a folder for the program, dump all the files in, run the program and feed it a 3600 bps control channel signal.

What specific problems are you having?
I guess what I should ask is can it be used as a tuner? I have a whole vast amount of tinkering programs that I been playing with but still trying to get p 25 running right.

cg

Premium Subscriber
What system are you trying to monitor? Trunk88 does 3600 bps CC only. If you are trying to use it on a 9600 bps P25 system, it will not work.

chris

anthonymodrow

What system are you trying to monitor? Trunk88 does 3600 bps CC only. If you are trying to use it on a 9600 bps P25 system, it will not work.

chris
I'm not sure p25 for sure apco p25 that I know of

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Is there analog talkgroups on the system? If so, it's a 3600 bps system. If it's 100% digital chances are it's a 9600 bps system.

Can it be used as a tuner? As in can it receive audio from a dongle? If so, then yes it can... it should detect the dongle when it starts up and ask you what frequency you want to park it on. Otherwise you need a discriminator or headphone jack audio input.

anthonymodrow

Is there analog talkgroups on the system? If so, it's a 3600 bps system. If it's 100% digital chances are it's a 9600 bps system.

Can it be used as a tuner? As in can it receive audio from a dongle? If so, then yes it can... it should detect the dongle when it starts up and ask you what frequency you want to park it on. Otherwise you need a discriminator or headphone jack audio input.
Hey thanks for helping me out. Ya unfortuantly it is. Guess I go back to unitrunker bummer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.