greene county t.g. 20108???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sopranosno1

I know it is listed as countywide law tac4 but here recently been hearing hospital security or maintence type talk and also the radio ids have been starting with 57****. 57 is montgomery county. What gives???? Been hearing this off the Troy tower.

al_35

I've heard them a few times saying what sounds like "Grandview", so is there some Grandview hospital in greene county?By the way this activity is on the marcs ip.

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
I doubt Grandview Hospital would be affiliating with the Troy site as that's a lot farther away than the Dayton site is.

But stranger things have happened.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

sopranosno1

Sounds like security is saying grandview. Not 100% sure. The radio id starting with 57*** is really strange. It is a greene county talk group with a montgomery county radio id. Someone from greene county should be able to identify this.

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
Well Grandview is a Kettering Health Network Hospital along with Soin in Beavercreek and Greene Memorial in Xenia. And with Kettering based in Montgomery County that would explain the 57 radio ID.

But not sure why you'd be hearing it off the Troy site though.

hardt0303

I do believe Kettering Health Network only uses one dispatch and they have a facility in Troy. I is possible it could be a officer stationed at that building if they have one.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
I have updated this in the database to "Kettering Health Network Dispatch" since that seems to be more in line with the traffic being heard.

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
So far I've not heard that talkgroup on the Warren or Butler County sites as they have facilities in both those counties.

Status
Not open for further replies.