How do I adjust P25 threshold on a 536HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandpaFrank

I know ive seen this posted somewhere many months ago but I cant find the thread. I had a RS Pro96 and it worked great, bought the Pro-668 (Whistler clone) and it too works great, I have it sitting beside my 536HP and I notice a very irritating 2 second delay in audio reception. It's to the point where the scanner doesnt even pick up (or record) the designated unit call sign, and only records the call request. Im sure in other areas this is not that big of a problem, but here in Los Angeles where we have a different agency every 10 miles, it's frustrating not to know who the call is designated for... anyway.. can someone show me where to adjust the threahold level? Is there anyone here in Los Angeles who had a similar issue and fixed it?

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
It is an incorrect statement in the video. You can set it on a trunked system too. It is a setting on each site of a trunked system.

marksmith

Thanks. I thought that I have used this exact method since the 996T, but the repeated statements that it was only for conventional frequencies confused me.

Mark
WS1095/536/436/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/325P2/396XT/PRO668/PSR800/PRO652

Status
Not open for further replies.