How to advance decode settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

tulsascan

Feed Provider
New to this decoding, starting to figure it out. Cannot figure out how to change the advance decode options.

tulsascan

Feed Provider
more info I am using DSDplus the current Fastlane ver. I cannot figure out how to change the setting for the advance decoding options. I get voice its just not clear it appears to be a CAP+ system. I have read and reread the notes and post.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
With DSD+ you should use the -v3 or -v4 option to see gory details. If you don't specifically include a command flag limiting the type of system(s) you wish to decode, DSD+ will automatically check your target frequency for all supported system types. If it finds a supported system type (i.e. capacity plus), it will automatically display the relevant system details. Assuming you have a relatively good signal, you can easily distinguish between Conventional DMR vs Capacity Plus vs. Connect Plus. Also, a word of caution: With DMR being so popular, you may have the same frequency being used by multiple systems spread some distance apart.

slicerwizard

more info I am using DSDplus the current Fastlane ver. I cannot figure out how to change the setting for the advance decoding options. I get voice its just not clear it appears to be a CAP+ system. I have read and reread the notes and post.
Well, somewhere, you're telling Windows "DSDPlus" to get windows to run DSD+; the idea is to add more stuff to that, like "DSDPlus -dr3 -dh3" or whatever. The usual way is to run DSD+ from a shortcut; if you do that, you can add additional option text after "DSDPlus" in the shortcut's target field.

tulsascan

Feed Provider
Thank you wizard I will give that a try like the last release DSDplus that's not fast lane.

tulsascan

Feed Provider
Not having much luck with the shortcut to the batch file I will try adding it to the batch file. I will get this figured out thanks to everyone help. Hate feeling like I have to ask dumb questions, but that's how I will learn

tulsascan

Feed Provider
thanks again wizard I am getting this figured out putting the settings in the batch file is working great.

Status
Not open for further replies.