Hillsborough P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

6Paul21

Premium Subscriber
Hello, are both the East & West Simo on line? I tried PRE800 today and I think I received East good but could not get "T" on the West. I was a far west as Busch Gardens. I programed everything in the data base. An I missing something?
Thanks Ed

mitbr

Hello, are both the East & West Simo on line? I tried PRE800 today and I think I received East good but could not get "T" on the West. I was a far west as Busch Gardens. I programed everything in the data base. An I missing something?
Thanks Ed

West is working fine I am listening to it right now.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
West is working fine I am listening to it right now.

I think you might have missed the P25 part of his post.

Ed, the P25 West site doesn't see much action. And you can't really call the East site busy, with just Temple Terrace on it so far.

Last edited:

mitbr

I think you might have missed the P25 part of his post.

Ed, the P25 West site doesn't see much action. And you can't really call the East site busy, with just Temple Terrace on it so far.

Thanks Bolt I actually did miss that.

6Paul21

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, I did hear TT Fire but could not see whether It was East or West. I realize there is not much traffic on their P25 yet. Just getting ready for when we go to P25. RR data does not show a CC for East side. Will try again this weekend to see if I get "T" on both East & West.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
East site (001) cc's are:
769.28125 cc
769.80625 cc
770.33125 cc

West site (005) when active has been:
773.98125 cc

The east site has been burning a near constant cc for almost four years now (Jan 2012). The west site rarely has a cc lit up.

6Paul21

Premium Subscriber
Thanks but the RR Data Base shows all four of those frequencies in the West Simo.

Status
Not open for further replies.