Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Our first official app release has hit the Android Google Play App store:

11/30/2015 - Broadcastify Releases Official Android Mobile App

You can also just search for "Broadcastify" in the Google Play store to download.

Our iOS app is currently under review with Apple and we're expecting that to take at least 6 days before release. We might run into problems with their review process as it is extensive and this is our first release.

This is a 1.0 release for us to make sure we have core features and functionality baked. We are then going to move forward with lots of new features and functionality for everyone - including feed providers.

Thanks!

SouthernRoller

Premium Subscriber
Got the new Broadcastify App from the Playstore. It's looks great and functions even better..

Two thumbs up, Great Job!!!

krokus

Premium Subscriber
I know this is an early version, but I was surprised that I could not login to my account, and have access to my favorites.

Sent via Tapatalk

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
We are going to provide separate mobile vs. desktop favorites. However soon you'll have the ability to manage both favorite lists from your computer (reorder, change, update, sync etc)

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
If I am listening to a feed in the background, and hit my home button, the stream halts.

Sent via Tapatalk

Might just be your phone's app settings. The app works fine for me in the background. Doesn't stop playing unless I phycially press the stop button.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Might just be your phone's app settings. The app works fine for me in the background. Doesn't stop playing unless I phycially press the stop button.

It might be, as another app is now doing similar behavior, while trying to listen to a podcast. Gotta love forced updates, and the "improvments" they provide.

Sent via Tapatalk

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
Got the app last night. For the first time in my life I now have a "smartphone". Damn Black Friday deals. Although I'm new to these apps, I thought the Broadcastify app worked very well. I was able to login and create favorites easily.

RICHat22

Locks up when exiting

I have a Galaxy S4 with latest Android update and have noticed a couple of issues. Overall works nicely.

First, sometimes when I open and click a feed, it will go to the feed screen but will not ever start. Locks up and will not start. Exiting the app completely will not reset it.

Second, sometimes when I go to exit the app, it will not exit completely and will continue in the background. I noticed this yesterday when I exited the app then was on a phone call several minutes later and it was playing while I was talking on the phone.

I was not using the home button, I was backing out then clicking exit. I have not tried a forced stop yet as I was seeing what it would do on it's own.

Just FYI...

n3ouc

Premium Subscriber
Got it for the Iphone just now.. Works very nice, as easy to use as ever and good audio. Thank You Lindsay!

Mike

Syncopations

Hears voices in my head.
Premium Subscriber
Just downloaded it and it's working fine. I feel we need the ability to access the "Manage Feed" page on the app and update Alerts and see statistics like we can on the web page.

KSquelch

Yesterday I opened the app to listen to my feed. It was streaming my feed and showing text data fine. But it was showing the feed as offline. That only happened once. It's been working OK ever since. I'm using the Driod version.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.