Monitoring Boeing P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffemt613

Has anyone had any luck monitoring the Boeing P25 system? I'm not sure if it's my luck or sentinel, but i programmed it through sentinel and ive been hearing nothing.

Any tips/pointers?

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Works fine for me when I am in Everett, but where I live 25 miles north I cant get anything. And it is a clear shot from there plant to my house.

storm777

Premium Subscriber
Here in Des Moines, I am receiving the P25 system with no problems. Have been hearing a variety of TGs all evening, from BFI security to Boeing Everett fire.

I don't know anything about Sentinel so I can't help you there except to verify that the system is operative.

ffemt613

So a funny thing, right after I posted that, Boeing Fire had a run that they went on with Everett Fire, which I was able to hear both sides just fine on Site 101. Other plant operations I was not able to hear though on the P25

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
Here in the Skyway area, I hear stuff on the Longacres site no prob. Don't even know who I'm monitoring. I am still trying to piece together fire/sec. talkgroups. That's what I monitored on the Motorola Type 2 system.

Status
Not open for further replies.