Santa Bolo 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

losttapes219

Santa BOLO

LaPorte County had theirs last night on Christmas Eve. Long Beach Fire Department advised of UFO sighting above Lake Michigan headed towards LaPorte County.

DJ11DLN

Not a single one here.:( Used to hear multiple observe-for's for Santa from different agencies every Christmas going back to when I was a kid in the early '70s. Guess everybody lost their sense of humor or something.:roll:

Ed6698

I did not hear anything related to spotting Santa this year. I guess now that Lake County has consolidated their public safety system they do not want to do it anymore. Used to hear it every year for years with a couple of the towns. The system got off to a rocky start with some incidents, probably decided not to do it anymore.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Was the BOLO for the real Santa or just some guy dressed like Santa?

DJ11DLN

Was the BOLO for the real Santa or just some guy dressed like Santa?

The ones I always heard were pretty obviously just Dispatchers stuck with the Christmas Eve shift having a little fun when things were quiet. Likewise the occasional report of "flying deer" from people working the road. Just folks stuck with an unpopular shift having a little harmless fun, always good for a laugh or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.