Mowin benton county warsaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerowner

Looks like their license doesn't have digital emissions. I would check their frequency and do a tone search, and if that doesn't yield anything, then search on a few nearest MOSWIN towers for TGs that fit under the numbering scheme for Benton County. Whatever you see that has changed you can submit to the database so others can know the changes. Hope that will work out for you!

KC0CSE

Looks like their license doesn't have digital emissions. I would check their frequency and do a tone search, and if that doesn't yield anything, then search on a few nearest MOSWIN towers for TGs that fit under the numbering scheme for Benton County. Whatever you see that has changed you can submit to the database so others can know the changes. Hope that will work out for you!

Ok thanks...

scannerowner

It's always possible that they just didn't have anything going on while you were listening...When I've traveled up through Atchison and Holt counties here in MO, I always wondered if they changed something since I've never heard them. Just recently I heard them talk more, so I know they just must have been quiet for awhile as I drove through. Just a thought!

KC0CSE

It's always possible that they just didn't have anything going on while you were listening...When I've traveled up through Atchison and Holt counties here in MO, I always wondered if they changed something since I've never heard them. Just recently I heard them talk more, so I know they just must have been quiet for awhile as I drove through. Just a thought!

Thanks...they will go digital soon I bet!

Status
Not open for further replies.