Dunellen Fire Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
The DB had nothing, I have made a DB submission with the following.

151.400 186.2 Dispatch of Fire Department

158.820 186.2 Fire Response and Operations (repeater).

My wish for the New Years for the NJ Forum....More data...Less chatter.

scannersnstuff

it's alway's the same old thing. a few people contribute. then the one's that contribute squat, complain. so get off your duff, and contribute. and then send it to the database. if i can do it, so can you !. not directed at the op.

Last edited by a moderator:

Analogrules

I am very confused. The DB claims all Dunellen's Emergency services are now being transmitted on Somerset County's P25 system, however there is NO mention of Dunellen FD under Somerset County's P25 system! Does this mean that Dunellen FD is no longer on VHF, but someone forgot to input their talkgroup on Somerset's system?

I am very confused. The DB claims all Dunellen's Emergency services are now being transmitted on Somerset County's P25 system, however there is NO mention of Dunellen FD under Somerset County's P25 system! Does this mean that Dunellen FD is no longer on VHF, but someone forgot to input their talkgroup on Somerset's system?

They're toned out on their usual VHF channel, but they had a call a day or two ago and I never heard anything on that channel, so they might be operating on one of the Somerset Fire Region channels. It kinda makes sense, so Somerset doesn't have to switch to their VHF channel for their calls all the time. If a call goes out, I will confirm and make the appropriate submissions to the database. But there was a call a little while back and they operated on their usual VHF channel.

As for the tone, I must not have seen your message. So sorry for getting back to you so late, but I see it in the database as 186.2 PL.

But, to clear things up, Dunellen PD and EMS operate on Region 4 and EMS Region 1 respectively. I've heard DPW on the Municipal DPW TG's a while ago, but nothing from them since.

Analogrules

Ok. I was just curious for the next time I go through that area. I think it would be great to have "Dunellen FD" clearly indicated next to the Somerset P25 appropriate talkgroup.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Dunellen Fire Update: Been a while,rather late then never.

Dispatched on County 470.135 (do not have the tone pair) by and communicates with Somerset County Comm Center on Region 3 9600 500MHZ P25 . Assume OPS3 and the standard simplex channel plan.

Know as Station 86....Unit ID's same as County units ie E-86-1 an so on.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
More on Dunellen...EMS...Heard with tone pair 1519/1200 on Somerset County UHF Disp. Also referred to as Station 86 EMS. Must be on the EMS Regions too.

More on Dunellen...EMS...Heard with tone pair 1519/1200 on Somerset County UHF Disp. Also referred to as Station 86 EMS. Must be on the EMS Regions too.

Correct. Dunellen is 86 Fire and EMS with operations on Fire Region 3 and EMS Region 1 respectively. DPW operates on the DPW Region 1/2 channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.