ARC-XT Pro Scanner Reading Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJ4TDM

Feed Provider
Has anyone ever had any issues while reading your scanner? By issues I mean it will read to a point and stop? That point is different each time. The software if left alone will read a system every 10-20 seconds. I have 50+ stations so it takes a long time to read them all. I am running ARC-XT Pro Version 2.0 build 6 Full version. It will run virtual scanner, & band scope just fine. It only happens when I try to read from scanner. I have tried different USB ports on my PC. The driver is the one I downloaded from Scannermaster.com where I bought the cable and scanner. I have had the setup for years and never had an issue until now. To my knowledge nothing has changed. All the baudrates match at 57600. I get the best result when I set the com port in the Device Manager baudrate to 9600.

Running Windows 7 64bit custom build PC

KJ4TDM

Feed Provider
I have upped my baud rate on the scanner, com port on software to 115200 it seems to have helped. It still locks up every once in awhile.

KJ4TDM

Feed Provider
Got my issue fixed. Instead of downloading the driver from scannermaaster.com I let windows just install the driver it found online. Everything works now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.