Unknown DTRS Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

radio

Premium Subscriber
Heard yesterday while searching on the Cheyenne Mt Tower. They were not listed in the table.

1265, 1267, 2626 and 4451

Thanks

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Heard yesterday while searching on the Cheyenne Mt Tower. They were not listed in the table.

1265, 1267, 2626 and 4451

Thanks

2626 is Pueblo Minimum Security Prison
and
4451 is Pueblo FD mostly enc.

Jim<

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
1265-1268: Colorado National Guard, unknown use.
2626: La Vista Correctional Facility (formerly Pueblo Minimum Center). This is actually in the RadioReference Database under the old name.
4451: Pueblo EMS (Mostly AMR)

dw2872

Has anyone heard TG-2826? I'm hearing it on my 436 on Cheyenne Mtn.

I'm hearing them use it here at Univ Colo at Colo Springs. I switched my Pro96Com and SDR audio capture devices over to Cheyenne Mtn to catch the conversations and logging.

Some of the RIDs sound like AMR but on a lot of MAC TGs. Maybe even Colo Natl Guard units.

Down here at UCCS it sounds like they are coordinating stuff like calling Maint to stop ice falling from rooftops so it doesn't hit students and fixing heating problems inside some buildings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radio

Premium Subscriber
I did think that the 1265s were military related.

You just never know what is going to pop up on Cheyenne Mt. I was hearing stuff from way over in Grand Junction.

dw2872

Has anyone heard TG-2826? I'm hearing it on my 436 on Cheyenne Mtn.

I'm hearing them use it here at Univ Colo at Colo Springs. I switched my Pro96Com and SDR audio capture devices over to Cheyenne Mtn to catch the conversations and logging.

Some of the RIDs sound like AMR but on a lot of MAC TGs. Maybe even Colo Natl Guard units.

Down here at UCCS it sounds like they are coordinating stuff like calling Maint to stop ice falling from rooftops so it doesn't hit students and fixing heating problems inside some buildings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like this TG was part of the DeepFreeze-16 Blizex drill this weekend.

https://twitter.com/UCCS_Prepared

Status
Not open for further replies.