Military Air frequency file- Warner Robins, Byron, Ft. Valley and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Does anyone have a extra Georgia Military air frequency file I can have? My scanner is a Uniden BC536HP. I'll be living about 15 miles away from Robins AFB in Byron.

mjbjr

I don't know which program supports db download. You might start by asking in the topic link above

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Also, I found more frequencies that I added to the scanner for Robins AFB. It's going to be fun putting up another antenna and pole so I can listen to all the aircraft flying around the area.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Thanks guys for the help I got the programming file all setup and ready to go. :D

KF4LMT

Premium Subscriber
I maintain a page on my blog that focuses on MilCom in the coastal Georgia area, but there is some information on it that should help you out for the Robins AFB area. You should be able to hear activity from the Bulldog MOA on 343.750, which is to the southeast of Robins AFB. F-16s from Shaw AFB and McEntire JNGB regularly train in it and the F/A-18s from MCAS Beaufort use it as well. JSTARS is based out of Robins and the ALC for F-15s, C-130s, C-5s, and C-17s is at Robins.

Not all of the information on this page will be applicable for central Georgia, but some of it should be. Good luck and good listening!

https://kf4lmt.wordpress.com/milair/

Status
Not open for further replies.