Lethbridge, AB. Confirm help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psionx

Hello, New here. Can anyone within receiving range of Lethbridge AB, help me confirm that Talkgroup
"TGID 06-022" "Fire TAC 2" has now been switched to encrypted on Lethbridge Public Safety & Public Works?

Just noticed it last night on my 536. Not sure if my unit was acting up or they have finally started the move to encrypt the channels.

Also found 2 new tgids that were running as fire tac 1 and fire tac 3, with 3 being converted days later to facilty transfer.

macjer

pro vioce

06-022 its been ENC for over a month 02-030 is transfer for what i have been.hearing for month

harryshute

Premium Subscriber
When I first saw the listings show up in the DB I figured Fire Tac 2 786 was ENC just like 785 is for Police. Don't think at this late time they would encrypt all the channels with a new radio system pending.

I've noticed some fire departments will use a public works frequency after hours as fireground. That may be the case here.

psionx

Has been broadcasting fire when not encrypted.

Also missed a possible new TGID on ems/fire today.
In the automated dispatch the requested channel was "contact dispatch on channel Fire"

Don't know if they just renamed one of the current tg from fire tac 1 because she normally says that lol

Logs dont show any activity on fire tac 1 but also had a few hrs of down time today.

willwilliams

Feed Provider
Yea. The database needs to be updated. That channel is a police channel. Fire Tac 2 is not encrypted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

willwilliams

Feed Provider
274-dispatch channel
273-fire channel
277-ems channel
280-iden link
275-fire Tac 1

mciupa

Yea. The database needs to be updated. That channel is a police channel. Fire Tac 2 is not encrypted.

I've updated the database. But, only because I'm reading the forums.

The first place I head to is to see if there are posts from members on moderation to approve.

Next, is to see which submissions need to be worked. My "Inbox" was empty.

Finally, I read what's new on the forums and noticed this info that I could have seen when checking for database submissions.

willwilliams

Feed Provider
Ok. I've been meaning to submit this for a while but I've been crazy busy. I had all the channels figured out and then tossed the paper that I had it all on.

psionx

That channel is a police channel. Fire Tac 2 is not encrypted.

Ok since last db update? I have ems/fire recordings on it. So your saying it has now been reassigned to police for encryption?

If that is the case what are you seeing for Fire Tac 2?

I am getting enc and partial voice on 06-022

Gahh I have all notes I have to go through :(

I see duplicate DEC's/AFS in the EMS talk group or is my brain still trying to wake up.

mciupa

Ok. I've been meaning to submit this for a while but I've been crazy busy. I had all the channels figured out and then tossed the paper that I had it all on.

Thanks Will, there are a couple of submissions there now and I'll get to them shortly. Thanks also to psionx for getting the ball rolling on the corrections. Hope to have things proper shortly.

thundermedic

Database Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Howdy, I'm taking over for mciupa Alberta's Database.

LFES Training on 282 has been added.

Is there anything else on the Lethbridge system that needs to be cleaned up?

Status
Not open for further replies.