HP-2: New owner of HP-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfatony

Premium Subscriber
Just received my new HP-2 I purchased online for $380. Been an owner of the HP-1 for the past 6 years and have really enjoyed it. Just wanted a scanner with phase 2 capability preparing for change with some of the agencies in my area. I own a RS pro-668 which I carry in my car but wanted the HP-2 for a home base scanner.

SouthernRoller

Premium Subscriber
Keep us posted on your thoughts and opinions on the Hp2, I'm strongly considering pulling the trigger on one myself before long..

sfatony

Premium Subscriber
I purchased my HP-2 on Jet.com. I had did an online search for the HP-2 trying to get the best price on a new HP-2 and they had a decent price. But if it is the first time ordering from them you can get 15% off. I have notice that the prices fluctuates for items you can purchase and last I saw you can purchase a new HP-2 for @ $395.00 with free shipping.

sfatony

Premium Subscriber
I purchased my HP-2 on Jet.com. I had did an online search for the HP-2 trying to get the best price on a new HP-2 and they had a decent price. But if it is the first time ordering from them you can get 15% off. I have notice that the prices fluctuates for items you can purchase and last I saw you can purchase a new HP-2 for @ $395.00 with free shipping.

I think if you use promo code APPLE15 you can get it for @ $375.00!

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
I think if you use promo code APPLE15 you can get it for @ $375.00!

The APPLE15 code is not limited like the SAVE15 code, my total (waving return shipping) was $365.60 - I couldn't pass it up at that price, to feed my Scanner Acquisition Syndrome :)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 457

stingray327

Just received my new HP-2 I purchased online for $380. Been an owner of the HP-1 for the past 6 years and have really enjoyed it. Just wanted a scanner with phase 2 capability preparing for change with some of the agencies in my area. I own a RS pro-668 which I carry in my car but wanted the HP-2 for a home base scanner.

Great price and this is an excellent scanner for home use.

Status
Not open for further replies.