NJICS Municipal Migration Discussion - South Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2SJW

Database Admin
This thread is for the discussion of municipal & county agencies that are migrating to the NJICS. Counties & towns that lie below I-195 for the majority of their territory should go here.

Septa3371CSX1

Any firm plans for more Cape May County municipalities to join Middle Township on the NJICS? I know I read about Lower Township being interested but so far nothing else. Also are any other Middle Township agencies joining the police on NJICS?

Also, any talk of agencies in Cumberland and Salem Counties moving over to the NJICS?

ermafire62

cape may county dispatch

starting in early April possibly early Cape May county oem is taking over the Lower Township Public Safety building and taking over all local dispatch operations police fire possibly rescue i have no idea if the system will be p25 phase1 or phase2 700 mhz

ayaresr

You won't see Salem County make a switch to the NJICS system any time soon. They've just built out 3 new sites for their existing 500MHz system and converted the whole system back to conventional from trunking in the last 2-3 years.

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
This is something new. Just heard Gloucester County DOC calling for a radio check on the State Channel. TG 4089.

jcardani

Premium Subscriber
Hi All,

Receiving talkgroup 4139 on the Hammonton simulcast and Cape May County simulcast sites. It's AtlanticCare Paramedics Medcom for all runs in Cape May county. Not sure if Phase I or II.

Last edited:

KC2ZHY

Feed Provider
September 15th 2016 Vape May County oem is going live at their new dispatch center in Lower Township switching over to 700mhz

Licenses WQYB916 and WQYB917 suggest that this new dispatch center will be independent of the NJICS with 13 newly-licensed frequencies as of Aug 11. I will submit these to the database for the creation of a new system.

wildbillx

Premium Subscriber
When Cape May Co. Central takes over dispatching Lower Twp. it will not be changing to 700. They will be dispatching keeping with VHF channels. No need to add to to the database for a "new system" yet.

BIODTL1997

Premium Subscriber
Can someone send me your unitrunker file for the NJICS system from the central (wall twshp/Monmouth county) area? Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CastorLB

Premium Subscriber
Long Branch Police

Sorry moved to North Jersey sticky if Admin could delete.

Last edited:

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
Over the last couple days Both Bridgeton and Millville radios have shown up on my Unitrunker logs (601xxx and 610xxx radios).

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
They are probably programming the new radios right now. You will probably see them show up in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.