Obtaining archived recording older than what is listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

III2015

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain a recording which is older than what is listed in the archives? I attempted to PM and email the user ceejohn who handles the respective scanner but the system said I do not have the ability to do so. Due to the following reasons:

1) Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2) If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I am fairly certain that my account is activated.

Thanks for your help and please excuse me if I did not put this in the correct forum subheading.

richtidd

Database Admin
Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain a recording which is older than what is listed in the archives? I attempted to PM and email the user ceejohn who handles the respective scanner but the system said I do not have the ability to do so. Due to the following reasons:

1) Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2) If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I am fairly certain that my account is activated.

Thanks for your help and please excuse me if I did not put this in the correct forum subheading.

We only keep the last 6 months of audio, anything beyond that you would need to get from the agency that dispatched units, possibly via a FOIA request. You will need to explore how this is done.

We have up to 180 days of archived recordings for each feed for payed premium services here: Broadcastify - Live Police, Fire, EMS, Aircraft, and Rail Audio Feeds.

You will need to register for an account and upgrade to a premium subscription to download the feed archives. We only make the archives available to premium subscribers, since the cost to maintain and store the archives is very significant.

Click on the Premium tab and follow the directions.

If the archive you are looking for is not there, then we do not have it.

Either the feed was offline at the time or we had a tech problem that prevented the feed from being archived at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.