Past Feed-Alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDP2012

Good afternoon BCFY Admins,

If this is in the wrong forum. I apologize; please move it as needed.

During some of the recent snow storms, some of the alerts seen on Broadcastify: Audio Feeds with Active Alerts have been interesting.
I know the alerts expire after a timer ends, which is approximately 2 hours long.

Is there a log of past alerts, or a way that listeners can see past alerts for a specific feed,
or do the alerts become completely unavailable after the timer ends?

Thanks,

richtidd

Database Admin
Good afternoon BCFY Admins,

If this is in the wrong forum. I apologize; please move it as needed.

During some of the recent snow storms, some of the alerts seen on Broadcastify: Audio Feeds with Active Alerts have been interesting.
I know the alerts expire after a timer ends, which is approximately 2 hours long.

Is there a log of past alerts, or a way that listeners can see past alerts for a specific feed,
or do the alerts become completely unavailable after the timer ends?

Thanks,

Sorry but no.

Once expired or if we delete alerts that do not meet the alert guidelines, they are gone.

tk000

Feed Provider
Feed Provider
I believe the Scanner Radio app will let you see current and past/expired feed alerts. I don't know if alerts fall off the list after a set amount of time or if it displays the last x number of alerts, though.

QDP2012

I believe the Scanner Radio app will let you see current and past/expired feed alerts. I don't know if alerts fall off the list after a set amount of time or if it displays the last x number of alerts, though.

Thanks for the reply tk000, I was hoping for a list hosted by RR that could be viewed using a PC instead of a smartphone.

Thanks again,

KD0TAZ

Feed Provider

AFAIR its not a list of all past alerts, if you're on an alert feed you can see the last few alerts for that feed.

If IPN picks up on the alert theirs stay for I think a month but you'd need to be a subscriber to see the list archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.