If I sold you this antenna please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancow

Database Admin
I'm trying to recall who I sold this dish antenna to and get in touch with them. Thanks.

PM or email works.

IMAG0001.jpg

BackHive67

Ooooh! I'd give me right arm for one of those folding umbrella dishes. Anybody know where to look for one ? (And don't tell me 'the internet' !!) :)

BH67/.

mancow

Database Admin
Yes it is an MTI. I was hoping the buyer would still have it and want to sell it back to me.

Flatliner

Ooooh! I'd give me right arm for one of those folding umbrella dishes. Anybody know where to look for one ? (And don't tell me 'the internet' !!) :)

BH67/.

You can make them for next to nothing. Just stick kitchen foil inside of a normal umbrella (electrically connect all of the pieces), work out the focal point and put your antenna there. It works surprisingly well.

mancow

Database Admin
You can make them for next to nothing. Just stick kitchen foil inside of a normal umbrella (electrically connect all of the pieces), work out the focal point and put your antenna there. It works surprisingly well.

Actually that's what I started doing right before I found the MTI antenna so I abandoned the project.

Flatliner

Actually that's what I started doing right before I found the MTI antenna so I abandoned the project.

I became so excited that I forgot to add that the best brolly is one with the most spokes. Some have around 16 spokes so are much more parabolic. Flash reflectors with 16 spokes or more are often cheaper than a brolly too.

Status
Not open for further replies.